Job description / Role
1. Establish and update of List of Supplier and Contractors
2. To review procurement/tender strategy,
3. In collaboration with Tender Committee to review tender program, pre-qualification of
supplier/contractors, tender documents and tenderer list
4. Arrange tender opening, collaborate with Tender Committee to evaluate returned tender
5. Prepare and issue Letter of Award
1. Degree holder in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines.
2. 3 to 8 years relevant experience in procurement, tendering and contract administration of construction projects.
3. Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
About the Company
Headquartered in Singapore, Samanea Group focuses on the investment, development, and operation of large-scale trade centres for wholesale, retail, and services in key markets across America, Australia, Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, and the United Arab Emirates.