Job description / Role
Assistant Manager, Property Handover - UAE National
• Provide excellent customer service and professionalism to deliver high standard properties.
• Provide all handover requirements to property owners.
• Collect all handover documents and ensure its completion for filing.
• Maintain a communication with the client for updates and documentation purposes.
• Conduct property orientation and tour and manage inquiries or complaints.
• Work closely with the Manager and other related departments to provide updates and reports.
• At least three years of property management/property handover experience
• A bachelor's degree or any other equivalent qualifications
• Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft tools
• Professional, has good sense of humor and excellent interpersonal skills
• Has excellent customer service skills
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.