Job description / Role
The successful candidate will own the following responsibilities:
- Assist the team in planning engagements, conducting fieldwork, discussing findings and observations with the clients, preparing work papers to support conclusions and preparing written reports.
- Develop policies and procedures in line with Information Security & Privacy international and local standards.
- Attend preliminary meetings with clients; offer advice and develop a client understanding for the overall service process; communicate access and information requirements.
- Support Engagement partners and Directors to lead business development initiatives including, but not limited to, review pre-engagement activities, contracting and setting up meetings with prospective clients.
- Keeping up to date with developments in Technology, UAE markets, relevant professional standards (e.g.: ISO 27001, Data Privacy Law etc.) and specific industry sectors.
- Pursuit of highest professional standards, specialist skills in technology and credibility in the market through continuous professional education, certification, contributions to professional groups and appropriate networking.
- Contribute towards managing the overall client service delivery in accordance with BDO UAE quality guidelines & methodologies.
- Contribute towards managing accounts on a day-to-day basis & explore new business opportunities for the firm.
- Maintain professional relations with clients, answer queries, offer expert advice.
- Ensure thorough project documentation and maintain electronic filing in accordance with BDO guidelines.
- Minimum 4-7 years of relevant work experience in a similar profile.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
- Must possess a professional certification such as CISA/CISSP/CIPM
- Must have experience in implementing the regulatory & compliance framework requirements (e.g., ISO 27001, ISO 27701, GDPR, ADHICS)
About the Company
BDO UAE is the Member Firm of BDO International with 64,300 people working out of over 1,400 offices worldwide.
At BDO UAE, we specialise in helping businesses, whether start-ups or multinationals, to achieve their goals. Through our own professional expertise and by working directly with organisations, we've developed a robust understanding of the factors that govern business growth. Our objective is to use this to help our clients maximise their potential.
We have a partner-led approach, which delivers the highest quality of service by using short, functional chains of communications to aid decision-making. Clients benefit from our fresh thinking, constructive challenge and practical understanding of the issues they face. Developing strong, personal relationships with our clients is at the forefront of our service approach at BDO UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Manager - Risk Advisory
Privately-Owned Global Enterprise In UAE
Assistant Manager - Admin and Security