Job description / Role
- To ensure all activities are aligned with the business strategy, governance framework, financial policies and procedures of EH in order to protect the integrity of all financial transactions and safeguard the financial interest of the business and ensure the compliance with the UAE VAT Law.
Data gathering from internal sources (Etimad Holding and all subsidiaries) by 9th of each month.
- Ensure that All entities within tax group are VAT compliant, 100% testing to be achieved within 7 working days of receipt of information and all issues are timely communicated to the finance heads and VAT liability to be finalized by 22nd of each month.
- Research on technical issues as arise and provide support and advice across the Group within 5 days on all VAT related issues in order to ensure compliance, consistency and accuracy.
- Preparation and maintenance of mandatory tax records by 22nd of each month for the whole group.
- Completion of tax return forms and Submission of forms to tax authority before 28th of every month and Making tax payments to tax authority before 26th of each month.
- Review and analyze Revenue reconciliation and Balance sheet reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Coordinate with group internal audit department to ensure accuracy for monthly VAT return.
- Monitor taxation developments to ensure the group complies with all legislative requirements.
- Liaise with and manage the working relationship with Federal Tax Authority during routine audits and ad hoc enquiries.
- Updating the information pertaining to Tax Group held with Federal Tax Authority, if required;
- Addition of a new member to the Tax Group;
- Removal of an existing member from the Tax Group; and
- Amendment of the Tax Group details.
- Perform additional responsibilities that may be added from time to time depending on organizational requirements
Educational qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree In related Field with 10 Years Experience
- CFA, Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- VAT Experience Minimum 3 years .
- Advanced spread sheet and modeling skills
- Ability to Prepare financial statements and cash flow analysis
- Project Management & Process Improvement skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office .
About the Company
Etimad Holding is a technology solutions and services company with dedicated focus on security system solutions, system integration, project fulfillment and execution. We are a dynamic company comprising of highly skilled individuals capable of providing solutions in our field as per the user's requirements/demands.