Job description / Role
Working directly under the Operations Manager, the Assistant Operations Manager shall have the following responsibilities:
• Assist the operations manager in daily operational activities, ensuring effective execution of all tasks assigned.
• Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office.
• Motivate and discipline the operational team in line with company policies & procedures.
• Passion for driving continuous improvement; identifies and initiates process redesign and improvements to enhance productivity and efficiency in the processes.
• At least 5 years of experience in operation management.
• Background in Accounts or Logistics is a plus.
• Committed, with a long-term plan.
• Motivated, self-sufficient and flexible with a positive attitude.
• Able to make decisions and serve as a resource for others in the team. Acts as a leader and team player as needed.
• Ability to successfully multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
Salary & Benefits:
• Competitive salary, based on the qualifications & experience.
• Accommodation and Transportation
• Other performance based benefits will be provided to the deserving candidates as per company rules.
About the Company
A leading packaging services company in the UAE.