Job description / Role
The Assistant Manager of Operations is responsible for supervising and coordinating the daily activities of private hire operations. This role involves working closely with the Operations Manager to ensure efficiency, cost-effectiveness, customer satisfaction, and the overall success of the private hire department.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or Advanced Diploma in Business Management.
- Knowledge of regulatory governing bodies (RTA, SPEA & ITC).
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Office tools and advanced Excel.
- Minimum five years’ experience in the Transportation industry.
- Three years of experience in the Middle East.
- Valid UAE driving license.
- High level of interpersonal skills and a proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management, employees, customers, and stakeholders.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and quality customer service.
About the Company
STS Group offers a broad spectrum of transport and technical services for the education and corporate business sectors. Our purpose is to shape a better world by being a reliable partner of choice for passenger transport solutions across the GCC through our core values of Safe, Timely, Smart.
As a vision-driven brand, we take a long-term view of everything we do. Our dynamism and passion for innovation have helped us achieve sustainable success in a short period. Headquartered in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, the STS Group employs over 3,000 team members across the GCC.
We take a long-term view of everything we do, and our dynamism and passion for innovation have helped us achieve sustainable success in a short period. Headquartered in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, the STS Group employs over 3,000 team members across the GCC.
Operations / Logistics Executive
Supply Chain Specialist
Kinetic Business Solutions
ManpowerGroup Middle East