Job description / Role
Are you a passionate foodie who is not afraid of thinking outside the box? Then, we have the job for you! As an Assistant Outlet Manager, you will assist the F&B Manager in strategically leading the team by managing the daily operation of the outlet and to take guest satisfaction to the next level.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Driving and achieving Outlet targets
- Delivering the finest level of guests service experience
- Keeping the Outlet running smoothly
- Assisting F&B Manager in training and coaching the F&B team to enhance their skills and career development
- To ensures proper maintenance and cleanliness of all areas of the Outlet.
- To be involved in planning of promotions, beverage purchases and pricing under the supervision of the Outlet Manager.
- To ensure correct handling of equipment to minimize breakages and losses.
- To inspect all areas daily before opening according to fixed standard checklist and ensures full adherence of the closing duties.
- To enforce and maintain all policies and procedures under the guidance of the F&B Manager.
- To prepare requisitions for beverages, condiments, general supplies and guest supplies, taking into consideration established par stocks.
- To participate actively in the creation of new drinks, snacks and improve presentations to achieve the overall objectives and propose variations to the Outlet Manager.
- To provide consumption data for purchasing purposes in correlation with Beverage Manager.
- To maintain standards specification for all beverages/food & cocktails under the guidance of the F&B Manager.
- To ensure correct control of beverage to avoid wastage and spoilage in correlation with F&B Manager.
- To perform any other duties assigned by the F&B Manager related to the work.
- If the outlet features live entertainment, to assures the availability of document copies stating the legal approval i.e. NOC's, etc
- To handle and supervise in cashiering in the outlet and assist the outlet manager in adhering to the cashiering SOP
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- Understands the importance of providing exceptional service
- Ability to operate POS system
Your team and working environment:
Located along Sheikh Zayed Road in Barsha Heights right next to Dubai Internet City Metro Station. Mirroring the privacy of a home and offering the conveniences of a hotel, Mercure Dubai Hotel offers a unique hospitality experience for short and long stays at an affordable price. Indulge in a range of fabulous dining options at Day & Night all day dining, The Exit sports bar, Cafe Social, Corner 8 pool bar and Nostos Greek Restaurant.
Mirroring the privacy of a home and offering the conveniences of a hotel, Mercure Dubai Hotel offers a unique hospitality experience for short and long stays at an affordable price Indulge in a range of fabulous dining options at Mercure Dubai Hotel from the Day & Night Restaurant., to The Exit Sports Bar, Cafe Social, Corner 8 Pool Bar and Nostos Greek Restaurant.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.