Job description / Role
Assistant Outlet Manager
At Movenpick -JVT Managed by Accor, exceptional service from the beginning to the end, is a hallmark of every dining experience. You will report to the Cluster Director of F&B and be able to grow your leadership strengths as Restaurant Manager, where you will ensure outstanding operating results through exciting menu offerings and promotions, an engaged team and consistent guest satisfaction.
What you will be doing:
- Reporting to the Cluster Director of F&B, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for general office coordination and support of the food and beverage team
- Process reservations and special requests from in-house guests and upcoming clients and to utilize OpenTable/Opera reservations system as the key user for the division
- To handle the request for proposal processes and follow the RFP procedure for Holiday Events and reservations in all F&B Outlets
- Liaise with relevant F&B team members to ensure all event details and client requests are communicated correctly through BEOs
- Conducting outlet site inspections with potential and definite clients
- To create F&B marketing collateral and business related events as required
- Complete menu updates on all websites (Hotel / Tonga Standalone)
- To assist the Online Marketing Manager updating and providing potential opportunities across all social media platforms with F&B listings
- To coordinate and update the internal communication to all colleagues and to handle all other internal correspondence within the hotel
- Assist with monthly F&B inventories in all outlets and banquets
- To update weekly F&B recaps and send to the Hotel Manager
- Review arrival and VIP lists to ensure proper amenities have been established
- To send out monthly and quarterly revenue reports acknowledging F&B outlet business booked through RFPs
- Coordinate agenda and minutes for internal F&B meetings
- Assist with the organization and hosting of both F&B and Marketing related events
- Conduct quarterly competitive set analysis for F&B Outlets
- To undertake other duties that may be required
Your experience and skills include:
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong multi-tasking and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps.
- To keep our employees and the general public safe from the threat of COVID-19 .
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Executive Assistant / Office Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
TGC Middle East
Front Office Agent
Assistant Restaurant Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services