Job description / Role
· Prepare a grid / plan for the assigned channel on a weekly/monthly basis.
· Insert all details accurately that are required to plan programs and check the information with the content.
· Release weekly grids to the concerned departments once it’s approved, get their feedback.
· Inform all relevant parties of any changes to the planned schedule when necessary.
· Coordinate with production team and channel coordinators about deadlines to receive content.
· Liaise with the Acquisition regarding the programs license and hold back dates.
· Update acquisition list for programs and present accurate information on the list within the targeted deadline, highlighting any concern.
· Assist in selecting appropriate programs for transmission.
· Assess the impact of changes and schedule slippages
· Perform other tasks or duties as and when required
· Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication & Media
· Fresh graduate
· Knowledge about production technologies and tools
· Passionate about TV
· Attention to detail
· Fast learner
· Organization skills
About the Company
MBC Group is the largest satellite TV and radio network in the Middle East based in Dubai Media City. It broadcasts a portfolio of Arabic and Western entertainment channels; as well as managing the Al Arabiya news channel and New Media platforms. The group has expanded significantly in the last several years moving from one TV and radio channel to ten TV, four radio channels and a range of broadcast and news service companies. Additionally the Group operates a number of successful websites and is aggressively expanding its internet and multiplatform operations.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Executive Assistant to Managing Director
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE