This position is closed or expired.
See other Production Manager jobs in UAE
Food Production and Distribution Company
Salary pkg circa US$ 39,000 + ticket + medical
Based in Dubai, UAE
Our client, one of the market leaders in Food Production in the region, is currently looking to hire an experienced Assistant Production Manager. The role is based in Dubai, UAE.
Reporting directly to the Factory Manager, the purpose of the role is to assist the Production Manager in the productions activities and optimize the use of manpower and assets to meet the costs and SHEQ targets.
• With the supervision of the Production Manager, oversee and manage day-to-day operations of the Production Department
• Manage production and implement Good Manufacturing Practice
• Utilize staff and equipment in a manner which will not jeopardize safety or quality (compliance with SHEQ set parameters)
• Monitor production inputs and outputs to minimize losses (Materials shortage and wastage, Time, breakdowns, …)
• Ensure all product orders are produced on time in line with the production plan
• Make equipments available for planned maintenance execution
• Liaise and interact and manage relationships with suppliers, internal customers and support services (SHEQ, R&D, Engineering,) to execute trials and audits and also ensure achievements of targets
• Lead operational excellence (savings, OR, OEE, SHEQ) in the production environment
• Master of Science / Engineering qualification
• Minimum 2 years experience in production of Food (Halal)/ FMCG
• Knowledge in Food/Meat Science
• Technical knowledge and roles of Materials, Ingredients and meat machinery.
• Very good people management skills
• Verbal and written English communication skills
About the Company
Logistics Executive has been established for more than 10 years and delivers professional Executive Search & Recruitment services to the global Logistics and Supply Chain market.
Our service covers the full spectrum of senior roles within the Logistics & Supply Chain vertical and includes support functions such as Finance & HR. We are also able to provide Interim Managers and Supply Chain Consultants on short or limited term contracts.
Our knowledge and reach in the Logistics & Supply Chain sector usually means that we can provide better candidates than the ‘generalist’ search firms.
We provide a suite of HR & Talent Management consultancy services to the industry including Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Psychometric testing, Assessment, Performance Reviews and Leadership Development programmes.
The Dubai Regional Office covers Africa, Middle East, Central Asia / CIS, South Asia and the surrounding regions - however we source candidates globally through our international network.
Our other international offices cover Europe, S.E. Asia and Asia Pacific.