Job description / Role
SSA Group are working with a Real Estate Developer in the UAE to help identify an Assistant Public Relations Manger.
The Public Relations Assistant Manager will nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
• Develop a marketing communications plan with the respective agency including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
• Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
• Coordinate all public relations activities
• Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
• Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
• Manage media inquiries and interview requests
• Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
• Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a monthly basis
• Manage and review the appointed agency
• Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
• Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
• Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
• Proven working experience in public relations required
• Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
• Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
• Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
• Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Event planning experience
• BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.
Irwin & Dow
RTC-1 Employment Services
Personal Assistant to MD
Assistant Marketing Manager - Automotive
TGC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||3 Mar|
Emirates Refreshments Company