Job description / Role
- To provide a safe working environment and professional service at all times.
- To handle guest and heartist inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints and problems to the Director of Security & Recreation if no immediate solution can be found. Follow up with guests.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all hotel related services and products, in order to make recommendations to hotel guests.
- Always greet guests with a smile, reflecting a professional image.
- Assist in the development and implementation of division policies and procedures; revises policy and procedure manuals and handbooks as required.
- Ensure safety usage of all equipment and materials at all time. Daily check their impeccable performance.
- Continuously maintain and service all equipment related, or assigned, to the department, as specified in equipment manuals.
- Identify and maintain continuous contact with internal and external suppliers.
- Compiles data for and prepares required records and routine, statistical and / or technical reports.
- Implement Fitness programs & assessment procedures.
- Create and organize duty roster, maintaining always a permanent working program.
- Respect and implement safety labor rules and be present when requested to all periodic medical controls.
- Assisting the guests and interfere with them, getting the right feed-back regarding service quality.
- Assist in the development of annual division budgets.
- Monitors all revenue and expenditures in areas of supervision and prepares all requested reports and estimates; prepares billing invoices, purchase requisitions and check requests
- Search for new sources of revenue and maximize the revenue for the existing services.
- Solicits business support and sponsorships for programs and events.
- Plans, coordinates and executes special events. Related duties include coordinating manning and planning event logistics.
- Attends events to provide supervision and assistance.
- Evaluates events for effectiveness and value to the recreation program.
- Responsible for creating the team and bring it to the required standards.
- Coordinates programs and activities with other departments, advisory boards, organizations as appropriate.
- Provides information regarding division activities through the preparation of effective publicity materials.
- Attends all meetings and trainings set by the management and be involved in other activities that may occur in special conditions.
- Is responsible for keeping professional secrecy and responsibility for the preservation and transmission of any kind of information that come in contact (faxes, identity cards or documents clients, correspondence, registration cards etc.). It is not allowed to transmit information to guests or colleagues.
- To be aware of scheduled functions, group, or VIP arrivals and special events.
- To be flexible with work hours.
- To assist supervisor with assignments.
- To respond to any changes in the Security Department function as dictated by the hotel.
- To be fully conversant with first aid.
- To be familiar with the hotel's alarm system, emergency plans and procedures for lost and found items.
- To comply with safety regulations and procedures, and ensure that all team guests of the hotel observe safety precautions and use safety equipment.
- Alerts the Director of Security & Recreation/ Duty Manager/ Manager on Duty/ Hotel Manager/ General Manager on any emergency at the Fitness Centre area.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as assigned by the Director of Security & Recreation.
- Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study
- 1 to 2 years
- English Optional languages
Essential and optional requirements
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Guest Service Officer