Job description / Role
If you are an ARE-Mechanical Engineer with extensive experience in Infrastructure water lines and Pumping stations, then this is your chance to avail a challenging opportunity of working with our Infrastructure team in UAE. Apply NOW!
Who are we:
From climate change to rapid urbanization, our world is a more complex place. Whether it is maximizing space in cities or making wasteland habitable, we deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes for our clients. Our people work collaboratively to create value through built and natural assets that work in harmony with their surroundings – from shopping centers in Shanghai to new rail systems in Doha and reducing air pollution in Los Angeles. Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate €3.4 billion in revenues. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
• Comply with all Arcadis policies, procedures inclusive of health and safety plans and site supervision manual
• Actively contribute to the health, safety and welfare of self and others through identification and reporting of potential health and safety hazards in the workplace
• Maintain knowledge of current standards and regulations
• Support Senior Engineers in the review of Contractor submittals (shop drawings, as-built drawings, materials, method statements), production of project technical & progress reports, and preparing responses to technical queries / RFI’s
• Attend on-site/off-site witness testing of materials, equipment’s and systems
• Support Senior Engineers with project closeout procedures
• Inspect the quality of work against approved shop drawings and approved materials in accordance with approved method statements
• Raise site observations and nonconformance reports where works are faulty or non-compliant with the contract
• Maintain progress records for tracking progress v/s programme
• Manage and mentor direct reports (if any)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 10 years post-graduate experience
• Must have experience in Pumping Stations, Infrastructure waterlines, and Under Ground utilities projects.
• Previous experience in the Middle East is preferable
• Competent user of Microsoft applications
• Must be fluent in the English language and the language of the works Contract (spoken and written)
What We Offer:
A dynamic and challenging opportunity with an international focus, attention to education, and a competitive remuneration package. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. A great working environment where you own your destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career.
About the Company
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design & consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 28,000 people that generate more than 3 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Aug|
MEP Coordinator - Immediate
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||13 Sep|
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Energy / Climate Control - MEP
One Of The Leading Manufacturing Companies In UAE