Job description / Role
At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose. If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and can bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
Due to the continued success of our Middle East operations, we are looking for an Assistant Resident Engineer to join our operations in Abu Dhabi.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
Contribute to the growing ME Industrial by providing technical expertise in specialist areas of Instrumentation, Control and Automation, SCADA and Safety Instrumented Systems. The candidate to have sufficient background in water and wastewater treatment and pumping stations, with further experience in SCADA and communications. To have broad experience in the design, specification and commissioning of electrical equipment, instrumentation and control systems (hardware and software) and SCADA for projects.
• You will be required to be involved in designing, managing and implementing the delivery of leading edge programs and projects.
• You should build strong rapports with clients at a senior level, ensuring a relationship of trust, respect and ethics are always present.
• Understand the Middle East budgetary targets for Industry and HSE Group and be able to translate those to projects
• To determine client’s needs and achieve results to meet and exceed client’s expectations.
• Must ensure the project deliverables adheres to Stantec Global Project Delivery Framework and all Operational policies and procedures.
• Plan project and coordinate resources in liaison with project managers efficiently.
• Electrical or I&C Engineer in Bachelors, preferably Masters
• Chartered Engineering or Professional Engineering is preferred.
Years of Experience:
• 15 years, preferably 5 years in Middle East
• Water and Waste Water Infrastructure
• Instrumentation and control systems;
• Water and wastewater treatment, pipelines, TSE transmission, recycled water;
• Energy optimisation
• Electrical equipment commissioning and specification;
• Communication networks;
• Distributed control systems;
• Feasibility studies;
• Preliminary and detailed design;
• Programme design management.
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Principal Resident Engineer (Scada and I&C)
|Abu Dhabi||17 Mar|
Junior Site Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Electrical Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||30 Mar|
Big Fish Recruitment