Job description / Role
• Organize, direct and manage the sales and leasing activities to achieve agreed revenue targets within budgeted costs.
• Motivate the team, maintain office decorum, develop and implement leasing and sales procedures and report to the Managing Director.
• Manage and direct the daily activities of the leasing team in achieving the leasing goals set by the Director of Sales and Leasing.
• Ensure through continual training and counselling so that the team provides the highest caliber of service to the potential customers
• Make all efforts to keep up to date with the market trends, upcoming property developments, average prices of various freehold areas and maintain appropriate records of the same.
• Ensure that the composition of the team is optimized and that all members are performing at peak.
• Represent the sales and leasing functions views and needs in the ongoing development of overall company policy and contribute in the preparation of the annual departmental budget and marketing plan.
• Create reward programs and events that will stimulate staff motivation and performance monitor the daily performance of the team, the marketing efforts and to report on the performance of both in relation to achieving the established revenue targets.
• Ensure that all members of the sales and leasing force are properly trained and motivated to achieve the company’s revenue targets.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with customer to facilitate business and address any customer complaint.
• Review the collections situation to ensure collections are made as per plan and take corrective measures in case of delays.
• Establish and maintain a comprehensive reporting system for all sales and leasing achieved and to ensure that frequent and accurate reports are made to the Managing Director.
Our ideal candidate should possess the below qualities:
• Real Estate Experience in UAE as Department Head or Team Manager is a must
• UAE DL & Own car is must
• 2+ years experience in Dubai Real Estate Industry
• Proven track record in Sales & leasing
• Strong verbal and written communication skills at all levels: customers, sales teams other internal associates and corporate client
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
• The ability to build a team
• The ability to earn a commission from the team performance
• Excellent Communication skills
• Great Leadership Skills
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
About the Company
Banke International is a full-service boutique real estate brokerage powered by a team of experienced professionals with a through understanding of UAE real estate market. Centered on integrity, innovation and high-touch customer service, Banke International offers an unwavering commitment to its clients.
Our Real Estate service portfolio includes Residential & Commercial Sales, Residential & Commercial Leasing, Property Management, Property Consultancy and Project Sales & Marketing.
Banke International has a professional and dedicated team of Sales and Leasing consultants, who are registered with Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) in Dubai.