Job description / Role
NTS Group are working alongside a leading FMCG company to recruit an Assistant Sales Manager for their client in Dubai, UAE.
As an Assistant Sales Manager, you directly in charge for maintaining and expanding a long-term partnership with your customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you will develop a keen understanding of your product categories and markets.
Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
• Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship with customers
• Acquire a deep understanding of your customer needs and requirements, your shoppers, categories and market
• Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to your specific client
• Negotiating contracts, promo plans and innovations
• Preparing volume forecast and plans
• Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments;
• Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
• A Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• Born leader and are passionate to make things happen, collaborating well with diverse groups of people
• 1 - 4 years of relevant Sales experience (preferably in FMCG)
• Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales / Marketing
• Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work
• Strong analytical thinking and skills
• English and Arabic fluency
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Ziad Galadari Group
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|