Job description / Role
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Contribute in developing sales strategy and develop tactical plans to promote the business
• Monitor and ensure future sales plan implementation and results achieved on a regular basis.
• Communicate sales plan and targets to the sales team and provide sufficient training inputs, guidance and motivation to achieve targets successfully.
• Review all prospects and where they were generated from.
• Monitor sales process (aspects such as initial customer contact and reception, clarification of need, identification of prospect, follow-up on initial contact, final closure of sale and quality of sales documentation) to ensure quality in the entire process
• Manage all aspects of the relevant showroom to ensure high standards in the layout, display, housekeeping and product information to convey the desired image of the brand and the Company.
• Deal with critical problems, major customer complaints or issues that may be escalated and ensure prompt action or decisions for timely resolution.
• Establish and maintain a network of business contacts and relationships within the market to increase market awareness, obtain market/competitor intelligence and customer preference information.
• Guide, direct, develop and motivate subordinates in day to day operations & highlight performance issues and action accordingly (BM/HR etc.)
• Monitor PDI process and ensure highest level of customer satisfaction
• Ensure sales teams know of current pricing / marketing activities
Qualifications & Experience
• University degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in with at least 2 to 3 years in a supervisory role in Heavy Commercial Vehicle sale in the GCC market
• Networking skills.
• In-depth knowledge about local Heavy Commercial Vehicle business
• Ability to convince all stakeholders (End Users and Decision makers, i.e. Drivers and Owners of the business)
• Proven track record in Heavy Commercial Vehicle sales in GCC market
• Ability to think beyond the immediate perceived requirement of the customer
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.