Assistant Sales Manager - Leisure
Job description / Role
Assistant Sales Manager - Leisure
An Assistant Sales Manager - Leisure supports the Sales Team through analysis and reporting of results and trends, recommends sales approaches to expand and add business, and develops the skills and culture of the Sales Team Members
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be do
- Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Sales, implements all sales activities and maximizes business opportunities in his / her specific area of responsibility.
- To drive, manage and maintain robust positive relations with all travel trade key accounts and business partners of Swissotel Al Murooj, Dubai.
- Generates and maintains customers of travel trade segment through various sales activities (face to face sales calls, telephone calls, entertainment)
- Maintains a high level of exposure for the hotel through direct sales, telephone, fax, and written communications.
- Ensures comprehensive and complete coverage of own portfolio covering all departments and accounts' management for a comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity
- Provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic, ensuring guests'/residents' & colleague's satisfaction at all times.
- Take time to familiarise yourself with all guests, residents and colleague's, and be committed to service excellence.
- To promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills.
- To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment
- Maintains the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients, staff and employees.
- Maintains professional business confidentiality.
- To adhere to Company and Hotel rules and regulations at all times.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft outlook. Uses technology available for reports, communication and client correspondences.
- Flexible to adapt to sudden increase in working hours as per business needs
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Pro-active, self motivated, loves challenges
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in a 5 star Hotel
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to achieve sales targets and work in a highly pressurized environment
- Passion to lead and a desire to succeed
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.