Job description / Role
Emirates Palace is centrally located in the heart of Abu Dhabi, close to major visitor attractions and the main business areas of the city. Just 40 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai Airport, Emirates Palace is conveniently situated for both leisure and business travelers. Popular tourist sites close to the Emirates Palace include the Grand Mosque and the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, both located 20 minutes away. The Marina Mall and major shopping attractions are also within walking distance of the hotel.
Assistant SPA Manager
To assist management in supervising daily operations and perform all related duties to ensure guest satisfaction. To have an understanding for all accounting matters related with the main office and Host Hotel. To delegate work duties, make schedule and handle personnel issues. Have initiative and be creative in making special offers, if necessary. To fully understand all company Policies & Procedures. To ensure the entire staff enjoys their working environment.
- Check opening procedure details for morning shift and closing procedure detail for evening shift by using checklist
- To ensure all staff are ready to work 15 minutes before scheduled time.
- To check all maintenance in the spa locations, make work order if necessary and inform to Spa Manager for further follow up.
- Check reservation book and coordinate effective break times for rest, lunch and dinner.
- Insure the receptionist updates foreign exchange rates, hotel occupancy no later than 8.30 am.
- In charge as a Receptionist if necessary in emergencies, such as:
- Answer any call within three rings and make sure to hold the first call if another call come in white alone.
- Answer all guest questions regarding spa offerings, appointment availability length and cost of treatment.
- To schedule appointment in such a way that staff is available to handle all bookings or work with other spas to have staff sent in for assistance.
- To politely confirm name, treatment appointment time, and cancellation policy to all guests before ending phone conversations.
- Interact with guest, including but not limited:
- Dealing with guest complaints.
- Conducting spa tours.
- Training, assisting, and supporting FO staff in spa related matter.
- Assisting spa promotions.
- Assisting journalist and photo shoots.
- Assisting with travel agent site inspections.
- To ensure the up selling of treatments and retail in the spa.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- 1-2 years' experience in Assistant SPA Manager role
- English Language proficiency (Preferably Additional Languages)
- Concern for quality and attention to details
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and can multitask
- Ability to remain calm and composed under pressure
- Flexible in terms of scheduling
- Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
About the Company
The Kempinski name is proudly borne by a growing collection of distinguished properties around the world. As Europe's oldest luxury hotel group, we are committed to providing our guests with memorable journeys inspired by exquisite European flair. We believe life should be lived with style.
Each year, an increasing number of guests come to appreciate these qualities, as Kempinski adds new, exciting destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and The Americas. While this growth reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand, the collection will remain a limited one, where exclusivity can be nurtured and individuality can flourish.
We believe that our prestigious, European heritage puts Kempinski in a unique position to satisfy the expectations of the stylish and discerning traveller. It's not just to simply provide a hotel bed and a meal, at Kempinski it's all about bringing a story to life.
Since 1897, our employees have been a part of creating history around the world. From historic buildings to the most avant-garde of modern architecture, our properties are the setting for some of life's greatest moments. We've witnessed historic meetings between world leaders, celebrities taking sanctuary in the world of privacy we create for them, and created incredible memories for guests on a 'once-in-a-lifetime' journey.
We are wholeheartedly committed to providing perfection for our guests at every moment and in every way. Perhaps it's something as life-changing as a wedding celebration, where our attention to detail and perfect service mean that your special day goes without a hitch. Or perhaps it's as simple as the note left on your pillow at night, which thoughtfully lets you know the weather tomorrow so you know how to dress in the morning. At Kempinski, we are each personally responsible for creating rich and meaningful experiences for our guests.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Office Admin Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||4 Oct|
Support Officer/Coordinator - Administrative/Secretarial Role
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
|Abu Dhabi||2 Oct|
Customer Support Officer
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
|Abu Dhabi||25 Sep|
Admin / Document Controller
Assistant Manager - Front Office