Job description / Role
Assistant Store Manager - Christian Louboutin
Who we are
Christian Louboutin opened his first boutique in Paris in 1992. An artist and craftsman with a true passion for shoes, his designs are unique and instantly recognizable, thanks in part to their signature and now trademarked red lacquered soles. The collections for both men and women combine wit, glamour, elegance and technical proficiency like no other. Since the brand's launch, his creations have been immortalized in museums, on fashion week runways, red carpets, and in pop culture around the world. As a result, the Christian Louboutin brand name and his signature red sole are now among the most valuable trademarks in the fashion industry.
What you'll be doing
As an Assistant Store Manager at Christian Louboutin, your will work closely with the Store Manager in the overall management of the store, staff, merchandise and particularly in leading an outstanding customer facing and service orientated team. You will act as an extension of the Store Manager in his/her absence.
Under the Store manager supervision and with respect of all internal procedures and guidelines, the Assistant Store Manager is in charge of driving his or her team to achieve sales objectives, maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandising standards and goals, building highly motivated teams and developing associates for the next step.
You organize, supervise the work on the floor (with the Floor Supervisor if any), being a role model for the rest of the team. You need to be excellent in your relationship with customers and to be able to transfer your knowledge and skills to the sales associates.
Sales and Customer Management
- Proposing and implementing action plans to develop sales for each product category.
- Ensuring the achievement of business goals and strategic projects.
- Ensuring the implementation and development of initiatives which develop further the clientele database of the store.
People Management and Development
- Managing store staff with the help of the Management and the Human Resources Department.
- Ensuring the development of motivation, sense of belonging and business involvement of the team.
- Ensuring all associates provide the highest level of customer service.
- Managing client database and utilize information to increase sales and client contact.
Store Image Management
- Ensuring correct interpretation and implementation of visual guidelines and procedures, keeping store employees up to date about visual issues.
Human Resources - Supporting the Store Manager in:
- Recruiting, training, and developing staff ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel.
- Continually evaluating the performance of each associate and provide constant feedback to ensure results.
- Ensuring image and grooming standards are professional, reflective of the brand image and adhered to at all times.
Communication & Reporting
- Helping the Store Manager to ensure smooth and regular reporting and information to the Management on turnover, HR matters, accounting, client litigations, events etc.
- Supporting the Store Manager in building and maintaining good communication with members of corporate office, mall office and other stores.
What we can offer you
We are down to earth - we stand with authenticity, integrity and respect. We have passion - we drive our business with agility, commitment and care. We have happiness in all that we do - we collaborate with positivity, open-mindedness and fun. We work with inspiration - we envision the future with confidence, creativity and freedom. If the shoe fits, walk with us...
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.