This position is closed or expired.
See other Retail Sales jobs
Assistant Store Manager – Victoria's Secret Flagship
Today, Victoria's Secret is the leading specialist retailer of lingerie and beauty products, dominating the market with modern, fashion-inspired collections, fragrances, cosmetics, celebrated supermodels and world-famous runway shows and creating products on the forefront of fashion and innovation. The vision of the business is to create a brand with high emotional content that makes woman feel alluring, sophisticated and forever young - It is all about her!
To assist the Store Manager to achieve all company set objectives, maximising store contribution through exploiting sales & maintaining cost controls. Assist in delivering the highest levels of motivation and development of team, whilst ensuring compliance with company policy & procedure. Deputising in the absence of Store Manager.
* Ensure communication is effective throughout store & back to brand team.
* Implement & review all stock loss prevention controls. Implement processes specific to store product/size/ location.
* Manage a team including; in store training, recruitment (where applicable), motivation, coaching, development, disciplinary & performance appraisals.
* Implement store layout, visual merchandising, stock & fixture positioning according to brand guidelines. Manage stock replenishment, product launches & promotions.
* Ensure store is fully compliant administratively & procedurally according to company guidelines & deadlines.
* Maximise sales & ensure customer focus is prioritised at all times.
* Weekly /daily analysis of commercial reports & implementation of action plans where necessary.
* Manage manpower planning according to needs of business.
* Deputise in the absence of the Store Manager.
Skill and Experience:
* English essential, Arabic preferred.
* Previous management experience within a retail environment.
* IT Literate.
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the worlds most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Changs, The Cheesecake Factory, Victorias Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,800 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshayas stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 44,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.