Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are currently working with one of the largest laboratory equipment suppliers in the region who are currently looking for an Assistant Supply Chain Manager to join their team.
The primary area of responsibility will be managing the Inventories and distributions, which includes managing the vendors, follow up and receiving, working with transporters, scheduling the deliveries, Stock alerting to stakeholders, conducting periodic stock counts and maintaining the accounting record of all the commercial transactions.
• The Assistant SCM - Operations will be required to play a role in different aspects of Inventories carrying cost, financial and accounting details, providing information for strategic planning for procurement.
• The incumbent will be responsible for advocating procurement, storage and reconciliations.
• It is the incumbent’s responsibility to ensure the absolute accuracy of work flow process, in an efficient and timely manner.
The right candidate will benefit from long term growth plan and a package of 20,000 - 24,000 AED.
AED 20,000 to 24,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum: three (3) years relevant experience in Supply Chain operational management especially managing the multiple warehouse and shipment movements.
• Experience within healthcare supply Chain
• Strong working knowledge from Principal or with distributors
• Experience in warehouse management;
• Experience with Oracle or other ERP solutions;
• Experience working in a reference lab operational models.
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Head of Supply Chain
Middle East Executive
Logistics Executive - Local Transportation
Petrochem Middle East
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Supply Planning Manager
Nestle Middle East
Senior Logistics Coordinator
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE