Job description / Role
Our client, a newly set up hospitality company based in Abu Dhabi, is urgently looking for an Assistant to the General Manager. In this role, you will be expected to provide general administrative support to the business and secretarial support the GM. Your other responsibilities will include:
• answering/transferring phone calls
• making and taking down minutes of the meetings
• producing various reports using the latest Microsoft application
• managing some projects for the business
• managing some of the operational expenses for the business
• liaising with government offices in relation to health and safety issues in the operation
To be considered for this role, the candidate needs to meet the following criteria:
• a diploma or university degree holder
• with minimum 3 years of general administrative experience gained in a hospitality firm
• good knowledge in F&B operation
• fluent in Mandarin and English languages
• adept in using Microsoft application
• willing to work 6 days in a week and be involved in operation, as and when needed
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
|Abu Dhabi||8 Feb|
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE
Big Fish Recruitment
Executive Team Assistant