Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working with a premier retail group currently looking for an Assistant Visual Merchandising Manager to join their team in Dubai. We are ideally looking for an experienced visual merchandiser who will keep the company ahead of the competition by delivering innovative visual executions.
As an Assistant Visual Merchandising Manager, you will:
- Maintain the Visual Merchandising standards across your territory
- Ensure the stores are always updated with the latest props and designs
- Constantly guide the stores in the schemes/ new product launches / promotions and ensure all concepts meet set VM guidelines
- Liaise with other departments in delivering brand image
- Manage, maintain, and track Non-Trading items
- Gather feedback and new ideas from stores; come up with the plan of action for store improvements
- Keep abreast with latest industry trends and competitor activities
- Bachelor's Degree, with at least 5 years’ experience in the same capacity
- NVQ certification in Retail display or equivalent is an advantage
- Solid store visual merchandising experience in the Retail industry
- Experience of working as an area / field merchandiser is essential
- Knowledgeable in Interior Design / Architecture
- Strong eye for detail and knows the latest market trends
- Excellent communication skills, Arabic is an advantage
If this sounds as something that would interest you, please do apply online with your updated CV and contact details.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies