Job description / Role
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a site-based chartered associate for one of our leisure and hospitality projects based in Abu Dhabi. The successful candidate will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as a preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
• Providing accurate cost advice and reporting to our clients
• Delivering projects, commissions and professional assignments
• Assuming a leading role in setting objectives and priorities, working as a proactive team player
• Maintaining effective communication to ensure all information is available for the successful completion of projects; liaising with other managers to ensure efficient financial control
• Undertaking commercial management services with limited supervision
• Delivering all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
• Providing support to the team leader/service leaders in the cost management of projects
• Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner; meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients to form strong working relationships
• BSc in quantity surveying or equivalent
• Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
• A minimum of ten years’ technical delivery experience gained within a global construction consultancy
• Post-contract experience in cost management projects
• Experience of a variety of sectors, including residential, retail, education, infrastructure, commercial and leisure projects in excess of $1 billion
• Experience of managing and leading cost management teams within a live project environment
• Middle East experience
• Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills (both internal and external)
• Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
• A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
About the Company
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the procurement, construction, management and utilisation of their physical assets.
From airports to corporate headquarters, power stations to health and education, leisure and hotel facilities to transportation infrastructure - the sheer range of projects we are involved in gives us a vast breadth and depth of experience. Projects of this kind cannot be tackled with an 'off-the-peg, one-size-fits-all' solution. Instead, we apply flexible working and innovative thinking to provide a value-for-money, tailored solution.
We operate throughout the world and have offices in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Lindner Middle East
Quantity Surveyor for a Construction and Engineering Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Immediate - Quantity Surveyor
Accountant - Treasury and Payroll
A Leading FMCG Company in GCC
Al Reem International Construction
|Abu Dhabi||9 May|