Job description / Role
• Gather and verify information/documents from clients for onboarding/business application purpose and make sure the required documents in line with internal credit policies, compliance requirements, as well as relevant legal and regulatory requirements
• Provide strong support on end to execution of customer onboarding and periodic review, including KYC preparation and documentation. Execution of STR.
• Other administration work related to AML, STR, Compliance or statistics.
• Other work assigned by heads of department or senior management.
• Bachelor's degree with major in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
• 2 years of professional working experience (working experience in Banking industry is preferred)
• Good speaking, reading and writing in English (Mandarin speaking would be a plus )
About the Company
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) is China's largest bank and the largest bank in the world. It is one of China's "Big Four" state-owned commercial banks (the other three being the Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, and China Construction Bank). It is the largest bank in the world in terms of market value, the world's largest bank by deposits, and the world's most profitable bank.
In October 2008, the opening of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited ( regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority) allows ICBC to become the pioneer among the Chinese financial institutions for the Middle East market. With strong support from its Head Office located in Beijing, ICBC Middle East support the financial needs of the UAE and the Middle East area, provide a comprehensive international trade,overseas financing against domestic support, project finance, clearing and settlement, and a series of financial services, become a link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Middle region.
Associate Relationship Manager
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
A Leading Company in the UAE
Associate - Financial Services
Green Gulf Careers
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jul|
Customer Service Administrator
Petrochem Middle East