Job description / Role
Mubadala is a global investment company with a mandate to generate sustainable financial returns to the Government of Abu Dhabi for the long-term.
We actively invest across a variety of geographies, asset classes and sectors that build on our competitive advantages of talent, financial strength, portfolio diversity and global relationships to enhance lasting value at home and overseas.
We are a responsible corporate citizen motivating our businesses to have a positive impact on the communities where they operate.
Mubadala is helping to address the region's most pressing healthcare needs through a network of specialist, world-class healthcare facilities while enhancing the overall capabilities of the sector.
We are supporting the development of a commercially sustainable private healthcare sector in the UAE.
Through partnerships with leading international medical institutions, our network of specialized facilities is enhancing regional healthcare capacity, addressing the UAE's most pressing healthcare needs, and reducing the need for patients to travel overseas for complex care.
Describe the challenge which will sell to and excite top performers
- Support the Senior Vice President or Vice President in conducting end-to-end deal origination and execution activities. Could be assigned to carry forward specific processes such as due diligence analysis and activities.
- Act as an asset manager for small-size asset or supporting Senior Vice President / Vice President in conducting asset management activities through directly managing the asset and/or being assigned on an assets' board.
- Supervise and guide Analysts in the execution of financial analysis, and modelling, research, industry & market intelligence activities, and developing reports.
- Build complex financial models and conduct complex financial analysis activities, ensuring accuracy and reliability of information.
- A Bachelor degree holder in business management, finance, economics or equivalent.
- A Master degree from a top-tier internationally recognised higher education institution or a financial certification (e.g. CFA, CPA, CAIA) is preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in progressively more complex roles in a top-tier investment bank, management consulting or private equity firm. Experience in financial modelling and analysis, valuation, investment analysis and / or asset management.
- In-depth knowledge of financial and accounting numerical fundamentals, and ability to leverage this knowledge to interpret and analyse complex financial data
- Ability to participate in external meetings and negotiations with stakeholders
- Understand financial information of a company (financial statements, cash-flow statements, company P&L, etc.), and ability to leverage the right information at the right time to assess and / or forecast financial performance, create basic valuation model, and / or conduct ratio analysis
- Working experience and exposure to all stages of deal execution
- Ability to build complex financial models with no guidance
- Understand asset management concepts and practices
- Ability to proactively generate sound new ideas
- Ability to think innovatively, and spot and recommend improvements
- Resilience and ability to deal with changes
- Ability to lead technical discussions with deal teams
- Ability to present clearly to senior management within the business function and external
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task under significant time pressure, with minimal guidance
- Strong business acumen with experience in critically evaluating businesses and investment opportunities
About the Company
Our formation and identity as a company are inextricably linked to the vision of the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan – who imagined a prosperous future for his people, and then brought them together as a nation to achieve it.
Mubadala is a pioneering global investor, deploying capital with integrity and ingenuity to accelerate economic growth for the long-term benefit of Abu Dhabi. As Abu Dhabi’s leading strategic investment company, Mubadala is active in 13 sectors and more than 30 countries around the world, creating lasting value for our shareholder, the Government of Abu Dhabi.
Our work includes the development of global industrial champions in sectors such as aerospace, ICT, semiconductors, metals & mining, renewable energy and utilities, and the management of diverse financial holdings. We build on legacy expertise in oil and gas to invest across the hydrocarbon spectrum, and enhance the UAE’s growth potential through investments in healthcare, real estate and defense services. Our investment approach prioritizes partnership with best-in-class organizations and a commitment to the highest standards of governance.
Investment Analyst / Associate
Robert Half International (RHI)
Senior Assistant Manager - Corporate Reporting - UAE National
|Abu Dhabi||23 Sep|
Nestle Middle East
Quest Search & Selection