Job description / Role
Randstad is supporting an international architecture and engineering consultancy in the search for an Associate Director to join the team in Dubai, UAE. We are looking for strong design oriented professionals with circa 15 years of experience on projects globally. The Associate Director will lead a number of simultaneous major projects and is responsible for the delivery of the client’s requirements through all work stages. The Associate Director is expected to proactively input to and
communicate with all multidisciplinary teams, partners, stakeholders and client teams.
- Lead the creation of innovative and captivating architectural concepts that push the boundaries of traditional design norms
- Oversee the entire project life cycle from inception to completion.
- Ensure that projects are executed with precision, staying within budget and time-line constraints
- Inspire and mentor a team of architects and designers, fostering a culture of creativity and excellence.
- Collaborate with all disciplines, internal and external
- Work closely with clients to understand their vision and needs
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring that they meet and exceed quality standards.
- Take ownership of project outcomes and make critical decisions to drive success
- Responsible for managing project budgets and allocating resources effectively to maximise project outcomes
AED 45,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: medical + flights
To be considered, candidates must have:
- 15 years of experience on major projects internationally
- B.Sc in Architecture, Masters preferred
- Large scale residential, hospitality or mixed-use project experience
- Exceptional front end design skills
- Working knowledge of Revit, Rhino, Lumion etc
- Professionally registered
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive consultant on groundbreaking projects in the MENA region.
About the Company
We’re experts in helping jobseekers, like you, find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether you’re looking for your first ever role or a more senior position, we can help you apply, interview and secure your dream job.
Despite our size and global scope, we pride ourselves on our ability to make every jobseeker, client and employee feel valued.
Our core specialisms (with offices based across the UK) include:
- Business Support - Sales, Marketing, Retail, Call centres, Secretarial and Admin
- CPE - Construction, Property and Engineering
- Digby Morgan - HR
- Financial services
- Accountancy and finance
- Inhouse Services
- Student and Worker Support