Job description / Role
Excellent opportunity for an Associate to develop a lucrative career in Global Equities.
• Source and Monitor Global Equity Hedge Funds and their respective Investments, build a balanced and diversified Portfolio
• Identify, research and propose high calibre equity related hedge fund strategies and investments
• Monitor and share market insights in relation to Emerging Markets
• Follow and analyse managers’ performance and risk characteristics in various market conditions to make recommendations to the allocation committee
• Support all investment activities
• The Package on offer is negotiable, the successful candidate will quote the required package and will we negotiate and deliver.
The role is based in Abu Dhabi, attractive tax-free expat package (salary (incl. various allowances), bonus, relocation allowance, annual home leave ticket (for self and family in business class), full medical, schooling allowance for children and extensive annual leave.
• Applicants must have a University Degree in a business related field along with a CFA or equivalent MA or MBA
• Ideally 3?5 years of principal investing experience in global equity hedge fund managers at a tier 1 investment house
• At least 2-3 years of security analysis experience at a tier 1 investment bank buyside or sellside (and the resulting analytical experience / excel skills).
• Excellent track record in Stock Picking
• Experience in designing and negotiating investment guidelines for segregated account mandates
• Experience in interviewing managers/external parties, writing detailed research reports and presenting at Senior management/Investment committee level
About the Company
Dayak Reynolds (DR) Executive Search, Experts in Financial Regulation, Fintech, Legal, Compliance and Risk Management.
Dayak Reynolds (DR) advises the Global Banking Industry. Financial Institutions and Governmental organisations on the most complex and high profile hiring needs.
Providing Innovative recruitment solutions on a confidential basis allowing them to thrive and achieve their business and organisational goals.
|Abu Dhabi||22 Mar|
|Abu Dhabi||30 May|
Private Equity & Investments Strategy Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Senior Private Equity Analyst
Ignite Search & Selection