Associate - Industries, Clients & Markets - Middle East
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & Summary
Industries Associate - Position summary
The current position is for an Industries Associate, across territories.
This entry-level role supports PwC ME's 8 Industry Plans, as well as the One Firm Industry Proposition
Specific roles and responsibilities include:
• Support the communication of the Industry(s) proposition and its value to internal stakeholders through coordinating with and between delivery, account, marketing and communication teams
• Develop and maintain databases and prepare reports for PwC Middle East's 8 Industry Programmes by coordinating with internal teams and external providers
• Update industry specific insights and analysis - including market assessments, industry trends, industry account planning and white space analysis using input from the relevant stakeholders/ teams
• Support the implementation of innovation projects and partnerships that strengthen the PwC brand and positioning
You would be a perfect match if:
• You are a fresh graduate with a strong business acumen and a curiosity to understand the "big picture"
• You have strong organisational, communication and inter-personal skills
• Have a solid background in financial reporting and analysis
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.