Job description / Role
Client is a reputable International Design Consultancy has an urgent requirement in their Abu Dhabi office for an Associate Infrastructure Engineer to spearhead Business Development and Design Delivery.
Suitable candidates who fulfill the criteria below are invited to apply.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputable university, masters would be desirable.
- Professional membership with a relevant institution such as ICE.
- Minimum of 15 - 20 years in design roles with 5 years in leading a large team.
- Wide network of clients in Abu Dhabi with strong BD and Work Winning Skills.
- Strong knowledge of the various design codes utilised in the GCC countries.
- Experience in a wide variety of large infrastructure projects with a variety of clients including public and private sector.
- Preference to candidates located in the region or with previous regional experience.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ark In Interio
Senior Civil Project Engineer
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE