Job description / Role
A well-established financial organization in UAE has come up an opportunity to hire an Associate - Mergers and Acquisitions. This role involves providing support with the sourcing, review and execution of prospective transactions and as well as broad exposure to all aspects of the transaction life cycle.
Particular focus will be on:
* Researching macroeconomic, industry and company data
* Evaluating and analyzing potential investment opportunities
* Financial modeling, valuation, and returns analysis
* Supporting due diligence efforts including assessment of advisor findings
* Preparation of internal reports and analysis outlining Investment Team recommendations
* 4-6 years of relevant experience in a top tier firms, consulting firms; Real Estate sector experience is a MUST
* Bachelor's degree in any discipline (Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Maths, Physics or Computer Sciences preferred)
* Excellent academic track record from a leading university
* Proven track-record of excellence in prior deal endeavours.
* Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
* Dense technical valuation and financial modelling skills
* Solid communication and writing skills
* An unparalleled work ethic, both individually and as part of a team, often under pressure.
* Ability to thrive in small team environment
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.