Job description / Role
Associate Professor in Human Resource Up To 21k Aed++ for a Leading University in Sharjah
• Developing and delivering course material, curricula, and syllabi.
• Assisting with the training and recruitment of new lecturers, teaching assistants, and Professors.
• Conducting research, publishing papers, and attending conferences.
• Attending academic events and networking with other researchers and field experts.
• Supervising, advising, and mentoring teaching assistants and graduate students.
• Participating in faculty and departmental meetings.
• Shortlisting, interviewing, and selecting students for graduate programs.
• Organizing guest seminars and faculty events where students can interact with established industry professionals.
• Traveling to other higher education settings to gain experience and expand networks.
• Writing proposals to secure research funding.
• POSITION: Associate Professor in Human Resources
• SALARY: up to 21,000 AED depending on qualifications and experience plus accommodation, transportation, air ticket and other benefits
• HIRING COMPANY: Premier university in Sharjah
• LOCATION: Sharjah, UAE
• START DATE: August 2020
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
• Open to Europeans, Malaysian, Indonesian, Japanese, Singaporean, Lebanese, Moroccan, Tunisian, Algerian
• Open to Jordanian, Egyptian, Syrian and Yemeni who are currently residing in UAE
• Male/Female, 45 years old and below
• Master's or Ph.D. in Economics or HR Management or Ph.D. in Business Administration
• Minimum 10 years of teaching experience
• With academic background in the field of Human Resources including a combination of teaching and industry experience in the said field of specialization
• Strong record of research and publications (Scopus, Tomson Router, Emerald Insight)
• Researches uploaded in Google Scholar is a plus
• Extensive experience in developing course materials and teaching resources and working with diverse range of students
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Lecturer/Assistant Professor in Human Resource
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
HR Business Partner
HR & Admin Manager - Construction
Schools HR Officer
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|