Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for : Associate Project Manager - CX & Marketing
As part of the Group Strategic Marketing team, you will closely collaborate with different business stakeholders to design together a CX Transformation roadmap by analyzing the needs on all aspects (organization and people, processes and operations, tools and system) and ensuring projects and initiatives around Customer Experience (CX), Marketing Innovation and Customer Data are delivered successfully to transform our business into becoming more customer-centric.
You will also support the team and the business in setting up and implementing their Customer Data strategy
What you will do:
CX Projects & Initiatives Execution
- You will manage the CX projects' roadmap to make sure deliverables are on time, within scope and within budget;
- You will develop a detailed project plan to track progress and take quick actions to adjust when needed
- You will manage the relationship with business stakeholders, internal resources and third parties / vendors (when applicable) for a flawless execution of projects
- You will provide detailed, concise and accurate project reporting
- You will prepare, share and constantly update a framework and toolkit for the marketing population to cascade down the knowledge across the Group
Research & Analysis
- You will work closely with Trends & Market Insights' team to conduct research, gather and provide insights about market, customer and CX trends, and benchmark the Group versus market best practices
- You will analyze Customer Data available at Group level and provide insights to the business for more informed decision making and better business results
- You will hold workshops with (senior) business stakeholders to gather business requirements and co-design Personas and Customer Journey
- You will act as "the voice of the customer" during meetings and different forums with the business
- You will set and monitor CX Transformation KPIs
- You will exploit and leverage the data available to support the team designing different customer and innovation strategies (influencer strategy, social media strategy, etc.)
What we are looking for:
- Masters' Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or any relevant field
- Relevant experience in creating strategic customer experience vision and direction, ideally at a large consulting firm/agency or B2C industry in retail, fashion, consumer goods, airlines,
- Business Acumen / Project Management
- Digital Perspective (Omnichannel & CRM)
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.