Job description / Role
Asst. Operator Marketing Arabia
Business context and main purpose of the job
Drive growth for the country through operator journeys from profiling to getting the sale, with digital at the heart.
- Local insights, foresights and operator understanding.
- Define and execute the integrated BSP marketing plan aligned with the country plans
- Track performance and develop and implement corrective actions
- Lead local country expos & roadshows agenda
- Operator marketing and digital conversion:
- Adapt & implement simple operator journeys that get the sale adapted from MEPS to Local
- Ensure that digital is at the heart of all operator journeys.
- Always-on 80/20 content plan for all relevant operator groups.
- Deploy and amplify big activation ideas across Arabia
- Adapt and adopt Brand Experience Toolkits (BET).
- Execute Perfect Launch with CD (Customer Development).
Interface with CD:
- Trade toolkit
- Lead marketing cascades for Sales Cycles
- Participate in Local country forums such as the LT & Sales & Marketing meeting as required
- Manage operator marketing routine tasks.
Reporting line and key interfaces
- Dependent on MCO organisation
- Country LT
- MCO marketing team
- Country Culinary team
- Country CD team
Critical success factors for the job
- Operator and chef understanding
- Marketing strategy development
- Digital conversion
- Brand Activation
- Media planning
- One to three years of marketing experience.
- Full understanding of the operator journey.
- Project and budget management.
- CD experience is beneficial
- Arabic speaker is manadatory
- Customer focus
- Accountability and responsibility
- Team Alignment
- Growth Mind set
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.