Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Controls Assurance is a specialist team within our Audit practice that combines a mix of technology, data, business and accounting expertise to how we audit clients across all industries.
As part of the team you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, industries and technologies. We're constantly investing in audit technology and the skills of our people to keep up with the rapid pace of change.
PwC Controls Assurance Services team is looking for a new team member to be a part of our expanding Controls Assurance practice.
Required experience and responsibilities:
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience covering IT General Controls (ITGC), ERP
Configurations (SAP, Oracle) and IT automated controls, SOX Compliance, Business cycle/process controls review and Segregation of Duties testing.
- Experience in auditing Telecom, Financial Service and/or Oil & Gas clients
- Experience in third party assurance and Service Organisation reporting
- Good understanding of accounting knowledge and/or audit knowledge in relation to controls over financial reporting
- Solid technical skills and understanding of information systems security and controls across a wide range of systems including operating systems (For ex. Unix, Windows, OS/400, etc.), databases (For Ex. Oracle, SQL, etc.), applications and technology tools
- Experience with data, automation and analytics tools such as ACL, Alteryx, Power BI, UiPath.
- Experience in preparation of audit reports on the adequacy and effectiveness of controls, along with providing practical recommendations. Discuss audit issues and recommendations with the client management.
- Demonstrated track record in driving engagements at the field level, combined with ability to work in teams effectively
- Excellent coaching, project management skills and ability to follow through and complete tasks within tight deadlines
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.