Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
PwC's Academy is looking for a candidate with HR/Ops experience. This person will be the face of Academy HR and liase with HC on all people related matters. Additionally he/she will be responsible for all people champion related activities, L&D needs, staff management. He/She should be confident, articulate, agile and proactive.
• Support in handling all full time recruitment, prepare requisition forms, liaise with Academy and HC for offer generation and ensure the candidate joins in time for the HC inductions.
• Support in planning recruitment needs and provide recruitment insights to meet BU needs
• Liaise with HC on Career Coach allocations
• Handles, collates and feeds back action plan on GPS/pulse survey results, works closely with Academy people champion
• Supports the people champion and handles and organizes all staff related training and events
• Works closely with people champion and structures an Academy training and orientation plan for the new joiner, schedules catch-ups
• Handles all interns hiring and utilization in coordination with the people champion.
• Maintains TOIL liaises with the team to ensure TOIL recorded in accordance with TOIL policy, reviews with senior management monthly and reports any anomalies
• Supports regional team with resourcing requests for behavioral and technical trainers (Lebanon, KSA, Oman, and Dubai), maintains relevant folders (demos, CV's, profiles).
• Supports the technical resourcing colleague in times of high volume to schedule demos, connect with the candidates and ensure a go or no go decision based on attendee feedback
• Collates all feedback on client and courses and ensure feedback databases are up to date at all times
• Supports the OM in analysing all feedback, speaking with Academy colleagues on feedback concerns and supporting the OM in preparing the Quarterly feedback report.
• Supports OM in other matters such as licenses/accreditation and database management,
• Supports the OM in updating and handling operational policies and processes
• Supports the OM for any trainer related R&Q matters
• Supports the OM in trainer management, profiles, policies and procedures
• Advanced experience at MS office and Google suite, has excellent spoken and written English skills.
• Very proactive, uses common sense and judgement in dealing with situations, quick to identify gaps and challenges and report back to OM to work on any operational inefficiencies.
• An experienced graduate with 3+ years of experience in HR having dealt and interacted with individuals before with good people management skills and eye for detail.
• High level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with Excel Word and Powerpoint
• Excellent business writing skills
• Well-developed administrative skills in order to set up and maintain systems so as to provide efficient service.
• Professional yet approachable manner.
• Meticulous and accurate approach with high attention to detail.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
• Flexibility in working hours (evenings, weekends as and when required)
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.