Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Assurance Academy - Practice Support practice, within Education Consulting, will enable you to contribute and be a part of a unique comprehensive career advancement programme for early career stage workers. Through state of the art lectures and facilities, on the job training and experience, experienced faculty, and exposure to Fortune 500 companies our team aims to bridge the gap between formal academic education and practical work experience by developing market ready professionals who are self aware, knowledgeable and adaptable.
PwC's Assurance Academy is an innovative development programme that offers assurance graduates the opportunity to work across all our major business and industry groups during their first few years at PwC. It provides experience for our people across a broad range of clients. The Assurance Academy practice also creates a real community atmosphere that fosters support and learning among all its graduates.
As a Project Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Maintenance of project plan and all other project documentation.
• Management of programme schedule, in consultation with Programme Consultant.
• Budget and cost control, including checking contracts and invoices, preparation and submission of LPOs for payment, tracking costs and ensuring all payments are made in the run up to and after learning activities.
• Management of participant registration process and maintenance of registration database
• Managing the learning event support team, including allocation of tasks and managing team in the run up and during the learning events
• Assessment of venue requirements, sourcing of venues, contracting of venues, coordination with hotels before, during and after learning events, e.g. checking set up during event, managing AV and IT requirements, etc
• Managing project resource requirements, e.g. stationary, printing of attendance registers, evaluation forms, info brochure, course materials, etc.
• Implementation of communication plan, e.g. sending joining instructions, trainers instructions related to travel and accommodation etc)
• Sourcing any merchandise, including name badges, give aways/gifts
• Management of marketing and branding activities for the programme and for individual learning events, e.g. banners, posters, brochures, branding of learning materials, etc.
• Management of learning event evaluation and status reporting processes.
• Organising event registration function - printing badges with individual agenda
• Authoring and management of trainer contracting process
• Initial point of contact for trainer issues, with escalation to Programme Consultant when required.
• Arrangement of flights and hotel accommodation for international freelance trainers.
• Deputizes for Project Consultant when he/she is unavailable
• Exposure in a Learning and Development / Training environment is preferred
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.