Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
PwC Global Overview
With offices in 152 countries and almost 328,000 people, we are among the leading professional services networks in the world. We help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for, by delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
PwC Middle East Overview
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 10,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Our regional team with its tailored solutions, brings international experience, helping our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market, and beyond.
Line of Service Overview
Our Middle East Assurance practice includes over 2,300 people based in 12 countries across the region and is part of PwC's global network that is operating worldwide. PwC Middle East's Assurance practice combines the right mix of human-led and tech powered solutions to provide our clients with quality audits and other risk services that create confidence and impact in our region and across society.
PwC's Academy is looking for a candidate who is organised and capable of handling all financial tasks assigned to them. This is a great opportunity for a junior accountant looking to develop their skills and make a valuable contribution within the finance function. The role offers the opportunity to develop their digital skills whilst helping the business to monitor performance.
What is expected from you?
Your job duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Responsibility and accountability for his area of the business (HR, Leadership and Behavioral Training Programmes).
- ensuring that the financial targets are met through the contribution of attendance at client meetings, proposal input, new product innovation, input into marketing collateral, website text, quality monitoring and innovation to provide the business generation team with conversation openers.
- Collaborate with management to identify Academy training needs for leadership & behavioral training programmes .
- Schedule appropriate training sessions (open & corporate) to reduce sourcing external trainers.
- Develop/review course content in accordance with agreed course objectives.
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
- Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, handouts worksheets, videos, and presentations.
- Train and guide new trainers.
- Attend client meetings & catch ups when necessary.
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement within the programmes offer.
- Adhering to compliance with the risk, quality and independence matters.
- Developing internal and external relationships and reflecting PwC values on your day to day work when working in diverse teams.
- Building and maintaining meaningful relationships with clients, and researching and identifying opportunities on new/existing client.
- Engaging and dealing with diverse teams from the planning through the completion phase of the audit as well as closely following up on the progress of the requested tasks to ensure meeting the timeline and the firm's internal KPI's.
- Commitment to continuous education and digital upskilling.
- Performing other procedures as necessary to support issuance of the assurance deliverables.
You are ambitious and get use of opportunities to grow and develop. In addition, you recognise yourself in the following characteristics:
- Bilingual Arabic and English.
- Previous experience in training / lecturing.
- High level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills Flexibility in working hours (evenings and weekends)
- Pleasant, dynamic and proactive individual with ability to take ownership.
- Ability to develop and manage good relations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently.
- Minimum years' experience required 10+ years in providing education/training sector.
- Professional Qualification in CIPD.
- Desired Languages Fluent English and Arabic.
- Travel Requirements within the region particularly to UAE ,Oman, Qatar and other locations within the GCC.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.