Job description / Role
Position Title: Audio Visual Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: up to 6.5K SAR, all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Riyadh, KSA
About the Client:
A dynamic entertainment enterprise pioneering the future of immersive entertainment in UAE and KSA.
• In charge of the operation and monitoring of audiovisual equipment and systems used for the daily operations and special events.
• Perform thorough cleaning, servicing, and other planned preventive maintenance (PPM) tasks for AV assets.
• Ensure that all maintenance is carried out according to the required schedules.
• Run the daily diagnostic tests before venue operations begin.
• Identify and resolving malfunctions immediately.
SAR 6,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 45 y/o and below
• Must have Dante Level 1 Certification
• Minimum 2 years of similar work experience with any type of media server e.g., Pandoras box, Modulo Resolume Arena, D3, Medialone, Brainsalt, Hippotizer. Etc.
• Knowledge or experience of DMX lighting systems or Artnet
• Previous experience in using any automation system e.g., Crestron, Extron is preferred
• Must have Projector maintenance skills and experience with projection mapping is an advantage
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.