Job description / Role
We are looking for an Auditor to perform auditing procedures. Auditor must be meticulous and analytical, with some good knowledge of auditing practices. We expect you to be reliable, with strong organizational skills, as well as some experience in risk management and compliance.
• Plan and oversee the auditing process
• Perform effective risk and control assessments
• Complete audits on time and submit reports to auditing manager
• Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency
• Coordinate periodical audits
• Proven experience as an auditor
• In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
• Updated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
• Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and accounting software
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Organizational and leadership abilities
• Integrity and reliability
• BSc/BA in Accounting or Finance; master’s degree and professional certification (e.g. CPA, CMA) are pluses
About the Company
XB4 was formed in Pennsylvania in 2003, in the wake of the Enron-Andersen collapse, when serious quality and confidence challenges were facing the accounting world, and in particular the Big Four. Founded by a CPA with years of experience working in and out of the Big Four Accounting firms, XB4’s earliest goal was to deliver assurance, tax and financial advisory services that combined integrity and transparency with highly individualized professional care. In other words, bigger is not necessarily better.
All our clients are important. All their concerns are significant, and all our clients can expect that with XB4 they will receive services that will add value to their organizations or businesses. At XB4, our goal is to serve and protect the interest of our profession, therefore, we are here to deliver more than just a name.
We pride ourselves on a team that comprises of former Big Four Partners and staff. They bring with them decades of experience across a range of industries and organizations, in the public and private sectors, both profit and non-profit entities. Our approach combines a number of key ingredients that makes XB4 unique from other firms:
- thorough understanding of the applicable Standards and regulations;
- strong competency in local and international best industry practices;
- use and rely on the latest and best technology;
- individualized research;
- accessibility to our clients and communities; and
- trusted, honest, reliable, and timely service.
At XB4, we believe ethics are real values, and not just another box on a check-list. If you share our values, please join us!
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jun|