Job description / Role
• Installing new vehicle wiring systems.
• Installing and troubleshooting immobilizer and alarm systems.
• Gathering information from customers about issues with their electrical system.
• Diagnosing electrical issues and proposing a course of action.
• Providing customers with estimated time and cost for repairs.
• Repairing and replacing faulty wiring or electrical systems.
• Servicing of electrical automotive parts.
• Servicing and repairing electrical systems on agricultural vehicles.
• Maintaining a clean working environment.
• Completing job reports and processing paperwork.
• High school diploma and auto electrical qualification certificate.
• Proven work experience as an auto electrician.
• Advanced knowledge of modern vehicular electrical systems.
• Ability to work in confined spaces.
• Complex problem-solving skills.
• Ability to operate electrical diagnostic equipment.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work standing or in a crouched position for long periods.
• Ability to distinguish subtle color variations.
About the Company
Established in Canada in 1992 - STREIT Group is one of the world's leading, privately owned armored vehicles manufacturers with 12 state-of-the-art production facilities and 25 offices worldwide. More than twenty three years of war zone experience made STREIT Group one of the most trusted and reliable suppliers of armored vehicles.
We produce a large variety of Armored Personnel Carriers, Cash-in-Transit, Luxury and Security vehicles which are designed to provide effective protection in high-risk situations. All our vehicles undergo internationally recognized ballistics and impact tests, with STANAG 3 certification for military tactical vehicles and VPAM BRV 2009 VR7 for luxury and special purpose vehicles.
We are a leading supplier of armored vehicles with 100% safety record; our vehicles are deployed by armed forces all over the world. We take no chances when it comes to saving lives.