Job description / Role
Due to business expansion over the past few years and with exciting projects in the pipeline, We are looking for Superstars to join our team of highly motivated professionals working in a fast-paced motorsport environment, based at the Dubai Autodrome.
Reporting directly to the Workshop Manager you will be responsible for:
• Maintenance and repair of our fleet of race and road cars
• Maintenance and repair of luxury, super and hyper cars for customers
• Management of race / road cars on events at the track or test drives
• Creating invoices and allocation of parts to job cards
We are a small team with a big vision and the ideal candidate should have several years experience within the UAE or GCC, and have experience working on high end vehicles and/or race vehicles.
• Well mannered, hardworking, a positive team player with excellent written and spoken English
• Ability to communicate with a wide range of people and nationalities
• Excellent Customer Service skills with lots of Patience and a can-do attitude
• Flexibility to work evenings or weekends, where our business dictates
• General IT knowledge
• Proactive problem solving and solution finding
• Experience using automotive diagnostic equipment to fault find and find solutions to problems
• Relevant experience with all vehicle sub systems such as Suspension, Powertrain and Electronics
• Preferred experience with engine and transmission rebuilds
• Preferred fabrication experience and the ability to weld and machine materials
• Ability to manage your own time effectively and proactively
The right salary awaits the right candidate - with additional benefits: A Working Visa, Medical Insurance, 22 days annual leave and an economy return ticket to you home country per year.
About the Company
Dragon Racing International, based within new Headquarters at the Dubai Autodrome, is now established as the go-to solution for everything high-end automotive and motorsport related within the GCC region. We are the UAE’s leading Ferrari & AMG approved customer GT race team and under the banner of Dragon F4, we are the 2018 F4UAE Drivers and Teams Champions. We run retail Driving Experiences and ultra-high-end, bespoke Corporate Driving Events at both Yas Marina Circuit and the Dubai Autodrome which utilise our Ferrari and McLaren track cars. We have a class-leading workshop, storage and tyre fitting facilities. We host events, product launches and formal dinners providing a truly unique, octane fuelled, backdrop from our luxurious Headquarters.
Automotive Technician (Maintenance/Repair/Diagnostic)
TGC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||28 Mar|
Quest Search & Selection
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Client Side)
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Mechanical Design Engineer