Job description / Role
Our client is looking for a Master Trainer to be based in their Dubai operation. Your time will be spent on performing courses development, leading a team, handling administrative tasks and delivering training weather in Dubai or in-market. It requires substantial travel across the Middle East.
The role supports the regional office distributors with appropriate training to improve sales, product and processes competence development. The role supports as well Client's brands and will require attendance at Train-The-Trainer events in the USA and in the EU.
* Develop and/or adapt training material
* Plan and follow up yearly sales training activities
* Delivery of 100 days of sales training
* Lead a team
* Measure training quality and ensure that training quality is continuously maintained to Client's standards
* Attend mandatory train the trainer sessions
* Experienced instructor of at least 3 years delivering automotive training and 5 years of industry experience, sales, non-technical, management and/or product with OEM or dealership
* Technical and/or sales qualification
* Excellent Arabic & English mandatory
* Non-restriction to travel to the Middle East, USA and EU
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
About the Company
Matchtech is a leading global engineering recruitment specialist, with over 30 years' experience in successfully matching job-seekers with hiring employers within the engineering industry. Our 300-strong team of dedicated recruitment consultants provide recruitment services across core engineering sectors including, aerospace, automotive, energy, infrastructure and maritime. We also offer specialist recruitment within the growing field of engineering technology.
We are passionate about quality and work to the most rigorous standards in the recruitment industry. Our goal is to always exceed the expectations of our customers by providing the best delivery and the highest quality service possible.
Business Development Manager (Training)
Business Development Manager – Direct Sales (Architectural Composites Division)
Sales Development Manager
Majid Al Futtaim Retail
Customer Service & Logistics Supervisor (Supply Chain)
Getinge Group Middle East
Sales Assistant / Personal Assistant
Ignite Search & Selection