Job description / Role
As an Azure Cloud Infrastructure Specialist, you will plan, analyze, design, test, and deploy enterprise scale Microsoft cloud infrastructure solutions. You will be a technical subject matter expert on the Azure cloud IT systems. You will apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the Microsoft cloud offerings and promote innovative solutions. You will develop relationships with key stakeholders to help them achieve their business goals. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Design and implement Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline from source to live production of azure cloud services and architectural components of our platform by collaborating within and across product engineering groups
- Design and implement PaaS base infrastructure
- Provide administration and support, ensure standard practices, install/configure/customize applications like Web Apps, Application Gateway, APIM etc.
- Follow DevOps practices, automate infrastructure activities
- Provide visibility on application health by defining dashboards, metric/log aggregation mechanisms
- Document the standards and procedures, monitor and troubleshoot issues, and evaluate new technologies and provide proof-of-concept
- Continually improve and mature our engineering software development processes sprint over sprint and release over release
- Provide technical mentoring to other engineering members to build a high performing and inclusive team of talented individuals that learns and grows together
As an ideal candidate, you will need to have:
- 4-5 years’ experience as an Infrastructure specialist with large scale infrastructure on Microsoft Azure and Agile development methodology
- Knowledge of infrastructure solutions, especially in relation to Microsoft programs, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies
- Knowledge of operation management, systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations
- Azure DR, backup, public cloud networking, storage, Automation Accounts, Runbooks, Webhooks, Azure Monitor, Alert Management, Update management, log Analytics and Azure Operations Management Suite (OMS)
- Experience in interfacing with Azure monitoring and Log Analytics
- Experience of scripting with AZ CLI, Azure Powershell, ARM Templates and Bash
- Hands-on Experience in Azure ISO security standards
- Experience building and troubleshooting Azure Network high throughputs and services
- Hands on Experience of Azure Functions, Azure Scale Sets and Load balancers, Azure Blob storage management, and Akamai or any CDN for domain onboarding, rules configurations
- Experience in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
About the Company
Farah Experiences LLC was established in 2008 to provide world-class entertainment experiences. Today, the company manages and operates Ferrari World Abu Dhabi , the world's first Ferrari-branded Theme Park and Yas Waterworld, the UAE's unique Emirati water theme park.
Millions of satisfied guests have already visited the two iconic family attractions set in the heart of Yas Island, ideally located 10 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, 30 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and 45 minutes from Dubai.
Farah Experiences is a wholly owned subsidiary of Abu Dhabi-based Miral Asset Management LLC.