B1 A320 Licensed Aircraft Engineer
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
VHR on behalf of one of our prestigious clients is looking for a B1 A320 with P&W Engines to be based full time in Abu Dhabi.
In order to be considered you will need regency on type and hold an EASA License. The preference is for the candidate to already be based in the UAE.
- In order to be considered you must be an EASA B1 Licensed Engineer
- A320 Type Rated with Pratt & Whitney Engine
- Have Boroscope Inspection experience
- Previous experience in working in the UAE would be advantageous
- You need to have at least 4 years certifying experience within a line maintenance environment.
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.