Job description / Role
This role is for a person with previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant, or that has a strong B2B sales and administrative background who would be interested to branch into Recruitment Consultancy. You must enjoy sales and have worked with sales targets in your previous positions. The successful candidate will have very strong people skills, attention to detail, and impeccable written and spoken English, and be able to handle the dual aspects of sales required to build up a database of clients who require recruitment services, and spending many hours in front of a computer screen researching the perfect candidates for your clients, and of course all of the administrative aspects involved. Responsible for building relationships with new and existing clients in Dubai and the rest of the UAE. Sourcing talent and filling vacancies at executive level. Working with Candidates to best show case skills and attributes to prospective employers. You will have a UAE driving licence and your own car.
• Maintaining records and company database.
• Training and induction of new colleagues.
• Sales creation to achieve new Client database, by means of cold calling over the phone and in person. Making appointments with prospective Clients.
• Continuous delivery of quality feedback and reviewing of candidate performance.
• Assist Clients with contracts, offer letter and Policies.
• Client management and relationship building.
• Time management: Personal time and diary appointments.
• Reviewing of Candidate CVs and making amendments if necessary.
• Writing meaningful job descriptions, advertisements and candidate summaries to accompany CVs.
• Meeting KPIs on a regular basis.
• Follow up on placements made to ensure that both client and candidate are satisfied.
• Responsible for the collection of fees from clients.
• Handling telephone and email inquiries / return calls to candidates / clients.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Executive - HR / Recruitment
Al Habtoor Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE