Job description / Role
We are looking for an ambitious B2B Telemarketer who can work as a team and have a passion for his/her work, loves challenges and meeting targets. Someone with a career goal will go a long way with our company.
• You will be supporting the Brand Manager in generating more sales for the company.
• Your key responsibilities include contacting potential customers, focusing on customer needs to close sales, and set appointments with prospective customers based on our associates’ schedules.
We are seeking an experienced Telemarketer who is comfortable speaking on the phone with several prospects each day to discuss our product and services. We’re looking for an upbeat, motivated professional who gets inspired by the idea of commission cheques. You will generate a minimum 5 to 15 leads per day and make follow-up calls when appropriate to close sales.
You should possess the minimum criteria listed below:
• Excellent phone manner and articulation
• Excellent command of English, Arabic is a plus
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales preferred
• with 2 years’ experience telemarketing is a plus
• Excellent computer skills and all Microsoft applications
• Ability to type minimum 40 WPM (words per minute)
• Results-driven and willing to work on commission basis
• Persuasive, patience, persistence and relentless
• Ability to cope with rejection on a daily basis
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the ideal candidate depending on your experience and capabilities. If you think you meet the above requirements and are interested to join our growing team, please apply online here:
Online applications will be accepted. Applications by emails will not be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 20 June 2020
About the Company
SV Companies is one of the largest wholesale importer and distributor of Premium pet food & accessories headquartered in the UAE. We pride ourselves as being the animal care specialist. Animals needs are our priority. Our wide selection of products has been specifically chosen for the Region’s animals.
Established since 2005, we now operate in four Gulf Countries (UAE, Qatar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia & Kuwait) with over a hundred employees working in offices and warehouses located in these countries.
We are exclusive stockiest of ADA, Armitage, Beaphar, HAGEN, JBL, JUWEL, KRUUSE, Protexin, ROYAL CANIN, Seachem, Vetafarm, ZuPreem and more. Our company is recognized for its logistic excellence, with a service rate over 95%. We supply over 7,000 products and service more than 400 retailers, pet shops, veterinary clinics, kennels and catteries, charity organizations plus also large public organizations such as the military, police forces, royal palaces, public and private wildlife collections and zoos.
Our mission is: to sustain profitability through the wholesale distribution of high quality food and supplies to our veterinarian clinics, pet shops, charities and also to large public organizations. We are committed to a cooperative venture with our clients to ensure their success and, ultimately, our own.
Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Field Sales Representative
Nestle Middle East