Job description / Role
Our Client, an international law firm, are looking for hire a Banking and Finance Senior Associate in their Dubai office. The role would be to work on a range of Conventional Finance, Islamic Finance and Project Finance transactions.
• We advise across the full spectrum of legal banking and finance matters, acting for parties ranging from multinational lenders to growth corporations.
• Clients depend on us for legal advice on day-to-day banking and finance issues for issuers, underwriters, borrowers and lenders, as well as for our leadership in complex, cross-border banking and finance transactions for some of the world’s most prominent financial institutions and corporations.
• 6 to 9 years of general banking experience.
• Prior ME experience
• English law qualified, or qualified in another Commonwealth jurisdiction, preferably with experience of working in a major financial centre.
• Strong drafting skills
• Demonstrate an aptitude for dealing with complex and intricate transactions involving multiple jurisdictions and that require a more creative approach
• Communicate effectively on both a practical and intellectual level and be an active listener
• Have an interest in, and an aptitude for, developing the firm’s business, and a willingness to assist in the development of client relationships through meetings, presentations, producing know-how and other business development initiatives.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.