Job description / Role
Oracle Financial Services Global Business Unit (FSGBU) is a world leader in providing IT solutions to the financial services industry. Oracle's customers include ten of the top ten global banks, ten of the top ten insurance companies, ten of the top ten securities firms, five of the top five mutual fund companies and four of the top five World stock exchanges. With the experience of delivering value-based IT solutions to over 840 financial institutions in over 130 countries, the FSGBU understands the specific challenges that financial institutions face: the need for building customer intimacy and competitive advantage through cost-effective solutions while, simultaneously, adhering to the stringent demands of a dynamic regulatory environment. Our solutions have the world's most comprehensive and contemporary banking applications and provide a technology footprint that addresses their complex IT and business requirements.
This opportunity is with Oracle Financial Services Software, a separate company and majority-owned subsidiary of Oracle Corporation.
Within the FSGBU portfolio of offerings includes Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking (FCUBS). This is Core Banking for the Bank of Tomorrow where we help clients to:
- Accelerate digital transformation.
- Drive business agility.
- Forge partnerships.
- Deliver optimal efficiency.
The Products & Solutions sold in this portfolio are as follows
- Oracle Flexcube (FCUBS)
- Oracle Digital Banking eXperience
- Oracle Lending & Leasing
- Oracle Investor Servicing
What You'll Do
- Overall responsibility for the Oracle Financial Services Banking business unit License Sales in Saudi and 3 named accounts in Northern UAE via direct & indirect sales channels.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Oracle Financial Services License Sales in the region, leading Oracle's overall account strategy from an industry perspective across Oracle's lines of businesses.
- Builds and executes a sales strategy in Saudi with a clear focus on maximising sales productivity.
- Should be strong in negotiation and be able to demonstrate Oracle Value. Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the Business Unit.
- Builds working relationships with the other Oracle lines of businesses in the respective territories to develop joint account plans.
- Develops and executes a territory plan to maximize revenue.
- Generates and achieves monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis.
- Manages escalation.
- Reports on a weekly basis to MEAJAPAC Sales Management.
Given our sole focus on the Financial Services industry, it is essential this individual has experience in selling application and technology solutions to the Financial Services Industry in Saudi Arabia. A thorough understanding of the Banking Solutions Sales Cycle, Customer's Buying Cycle and Sensitivities including the Services Associated with a License Sale is a key requirement for this role. Experience in solution sales is key to this role.
This role is will be part of the FSGBU MEA JAPAC License Sales team reporting into the Sales Director for Middle East for Oracle FSGBU Banking Business License Sales Unit.
What You'll Bring
- Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world.
We also look for
- 10+ years min experience selling application and technology solutions to the Financial Services Industry .
- 3+ years min experience selling to the Financial Services Industry in Saudi Arabia
- Proven track record of building markets.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Pre-established Relationships with CXO's in leading banks in Saudi Arabia is essential for this role.
- Demonstrated ability to close US$ multi-million license value deals.
- Proven track record in building relationships at all levels at leading financial institutions in Saudi/UAE.
- Excellence in verbal and written communication in Arabic and English.
- Equally proficient in Sales Strategy and Sales Execution
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Administrator, Corporate Banking Operations
Swisslinx Middle East
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Consulting Sales Representative
Service Relationship Associate